A Beautiful Dance 29 x 17
Do you remember the first time you ever watched a Disney film? That childlike wonderment? That complete immersion in story? These feelings, among many others, are what Disney Fine Art’s newest collection celebrates. From the “silver screen“ to our new Silver Series, Walt Disney’s magical gift for storytelling is alive and well. These beautiful, modestly priced, limited editions arrive to you in a custom frame that is adorned with a Silver Series plaque commemorating all the memories Disney Animation has created over the years. This is a truly magical opportunity for you to own a bit of Disney History, and transport yourself back to when these classic characters first jumped off the silver screen, and right into your heart.
The Beast takes the lead as he dances with Belle in this romantic scene from Beauty and the Beast. Created by artist Michelle St. Laurent, this limited edition framed giclée on canvas is part of our new Silver Series.
Magic in the details
- Limited Edition of 500
- Certificate of Authenticity
- ''A Beautiful Dance'' by Michelle St. Laurent
- Inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Giclee canvas print using archival quality ink
- Wood frame with linen liner
- Includes etched ''Disney Fine Art Silver Series'' plaque
- Part of the Silver Series Collection
The bare necessities
- Canvas / Wood / Aluminum
- Image size: 24'' H x 12'' W
- Framed size: 29'' H x 17'' W
- Made in U.S.A.